The primary objective of the Account Manager is to meet established sales goals while delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. This will be achieved by targeting new and competitively held accounts and working with existing accounts. The Account Manager will be supported with tools and resources to help achieve these goals and will work closely with design and project management staff for the effective development and delivery of commercial high-density storage products. The ideal candidate must possess the desire to win, be self-motivated, have a commitment to professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in conducting business transactions and provide a high level of customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must work well in a fast paced environment, possess a high level of energy, have a desire to take on responsibilities, work well independently and with a team, and be able to work under deadlines and time constraints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet established sales goals.
- Familiarize and become proficient with any vertical market segments assigned. This includes ongoing education and emersion into vertical markets.
- Create and deliver client presentations.
- Create and maintains strong relationships with clients, prospective clients, and lead sources.
- Uncover and close new business.
- Works with design staff to develop design concepts with input and direction from the client. Presents design concepts to assure client consensus.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive sales and marketing plan for new and existing accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of current products, services, issues and design concepts, trends and applications relating to Spacesaver Intermountain’s products and services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in successful business to business sales.
- Ability to learn and apply technical product-related information
- Superior organizational and selling skills
- Adept at multitasking; able to monitor multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks
Please apply for this position by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Spacesaver Intermountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.